Introduction of Our Solar Air Conditioners:
Our Solar Air-Conditioner absorbs solar energy to heat the inside medium by using a vacuum
solar collector. The refrigerant from the compressor goes through the copper coil inside the
collector and undertake a heat exchange. The refrigerant heated by the medium inside the
solar collector will go through a cycle inside the system cooling and heating. We use a smaller
compressor instead of standard compressors to run our system which saves electricity
dramatically. A smaller compressor consumes much less electricity and works together with
our solar collector to saving electricity.
Compare with current products:
- Current available technologies are neither practical nor cost-effective.
- Photovoltaic (PV) systems cost is many times more than a conventional air conditioner.
- Thermally driven absorption cooling requires costly, high-temperature collectors and
undesirable cooling towers.
- Our Solar Air-Conditioner quite fits the seasonal demand, which means, the COP is
increased as the solar energy is most plentiful in the summer.
- Freon, widely used by conventional air-conditioners, is damaging our atmosphere. Our Our
Solar Air-Conditioner works with our special medium and newest refrigerant which is
completely environment friendly.
- Vacuum tube solar collectors were invented in the USA with high quality technology
generate the performance of our Solar Air-Conditioner.
- Our Solar Air-Conditioner is cost-effective. Our Solar Air-Conditioner system is produced
low cost of the labor, land and R&D. The price of our Solar Air-Conditioner system is
very competitive and affordable for our clients worldwide.
- Our Solar Air-Conditioners can combine air-conditioning and solar hot water systems
together, therefore enhance market attractiveness.
- Our products have all the functions as conventional Air-Conditioners do. Such as
dehumidification and bacteria free ventilation to help refresh the air inside your home or
- Our standard products have different capacities which is more easy to design larger
systems, that help fit the needs of any commercial project and make our system more
- Easy installation, making operation time less consuming. Our system is compatible with
conventional shafts, local conventional certified A/C installers can get installations done
perfectly with 3 days training
- Our products use high quality components, like HITACHI compressor, all copper tubing and
treated stainless steal metal, providing top of the line quality.
Solar Air-Conditioner absorb solar energy to heat the inside
medium by using vacuum solar collector. The refrigerant from the
compressor goes through the copper coil inside the collector and
undertake a heat exchange. The refrigerant heated by the medium
inside the solar collector will go cycle inside the system cooling and
heating. We use a smaller compressor instead of standard
compressor to run the system which saving the electricity
dramatically. A smaller compressor consumes much less electricity
and works together with the solar collector to saving the electricity.
How does our solar air-conditioner save energy?
Our Solar air conditioning saves energy, first and foremost, it uses solar thermal energy,
secondly, it uses a highly efficient heat exchanger storage system for a certain amount of solar
energy added, for our solar air conditioner to work, and through this system is effective
matching, it greatly reduces energy loss of the compressor; our intelligent solar air
conditioning control system can automatically guarantee most of the normal energy supply of
the solar collector system. Secondly, the use of the thread pipe, hydrophilic trunk, is the most
optimized heat exchanger matching system that reduces energy loss and improves the overall
efficiency and effective guarantee of the end working results, no ordinary air-conditioner